Available to UK Businesses of all shapes and sizes including Social Enterprises, Charities, Voluntary Groups, Community Groups, Church Groups and others.
Join now and start benefiting immediately. View Business Benefits.
How to Join
- Click on the image below and complete the Application Form online
Unable to Join online?
- Please contact us and request a Business Application.
- Call 01202 611 367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Membership Team will send an Application Form to you.
- Complete and return the Application Form to the Membership Team for review.
- Business checks and additional information may be requested during the review process if deemed necessary.
- On acceptance the Business will be invoiced £90 + vat (*£50 + vat for concessions).
- On payment of the invoice the business will be notified of their Membership Number and their Membership pack will be sent to them.
Helping you, your business and your staff
- Benefits are only available to Members
- You will be asked your Membership details whenever you apply for any benefit.
- Individuals can not access benefits using a Business Membership ID nor visa versa.
- Individuals should join to get their own Membership ID
- For Maximum benefit -
Business Members can set up their own "Employee Benefits Scheme" for all their Staff.
Helping your Community
- Provide extra value - Join the Community Network
- Become a "Community Benefits Organisation" (CBO) and proud supporter of DotComUnity.
- Help promote Membership and Benefits to everyone in your Community
- Help to generate additional income to support local projects
- Help DotComUnity continue to support the vulnerable and all those with disabilities
- Find out more:
Click the "Apply" button opposite or go to "Community Network"
More about our Business Membership
Concessionary Business Membership
The Annual cost of Concessionary Business Membership is £50.00 + VAT.
Concessionary Business Membership is available to:
- Voluntary Organisations
- Social Enterprises / CICs
The Membership Team reserve the right to request any additional information they deem necessary to support your application at anytime prior to approval.
Once your Business application has been reviewed and accepted by The Membership Team you will receive a Welcome email with your Business Membership Number, Secure (GOLD) Members Area Log In details (which will have been generated internally by the Membership Team) and your Invoice detailing all associated business membership costs.
Your posted Membership Pack will be dispatched once your first years Membership Fee has been received – and will include your DotComUnity Membership Card.
25% of the membership fee helps to directly support DotComUnity's social purpose.
You will also receive regular member communications, keeping you up to date with new developments, benefits and rewards.
Terms and Conditions
All Business Applications are subject to Membership terms and conditions. Business Applications will be reviewed by the Membership Team to confirm the legitimacy of the application before deciding whether the application will be approved.
Business Membership can be declined without explanation or recourse should we feel it is necessary to do so and can be withdrawn should a member bring the "Brand" or any part of the business, including DotComUnity, into disrepute.
View all DotComUnity Terms and Conditions