Log in to your CBO Account
Click on the image of your card below and login to your account.
Open an Account that Counts
- Community Banking - A perfect way of taking control of your Money.
- All CBO Accounts (GREEN) are internet based
- Every Account has its own Sort Code, Account Number and VISA Debit Card.
- The CBO Account is designed to help Members manage their money
- Good management can help to repair or rebuild your credit rating
- Income generated helps to support your community (see below)
- "One off" set up fee £5
- No monthly management fees
- No overdraft and no interest charges
- Ability to budget and prioritise bills
- Manage your deposits and payments
- Instant notifications by SMS, email or online
- Secure PIN access
- View online 24/7
- Lost and stolen line 24/7
- Cashback rewards up to 14%
How to "Apply"
- CBO Accounts (GREEN) are only available to GOLD Members
- Click on the "Apply" button opposite and enter your Membership details
- Not yet a Member? simply follow the instruction to JOIN.
- Alternatively log in to your GOLD Members Area and "Apply"
How does my Membership and my Account help?
25% of all membership fees helps to support individuals with learning and other disabilities throughout the UK in partnership with DotComUnity Disability Directory.
20% of income generated by members helps to support their local Community Network enabling them to develop and enhance the services they offer.
65% of any distributable profit is set aside to support community led projects throughout the UK.
Safeguarding Your Money
Contis Financial Services Limited is an authorised electronic money institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Its Firm Reference Number is 900025 and can be found on the FCA register
We are bound by the provisions of the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 and associated conduct of business rules of the Payment Service Regulations 2009. Under the regulations we have an obligation to segregate and safeguard e-money funds in order to protect these funds from creditors in the event of Contis becoming insolvent. In order to meet our obligations, we place funds into a number of client accounts with credit institutions for that purpose. All funds received in exchange for e-money are placed immediately in one of the accounts.
For Sterling accounts funds are collected in a NatWest collections account with a specific sort code before transferring them each day to a Royal Bank of Scotland settlement account. The RBS settlement account will always contain the cardholder account balances for that day.
For our Euro and US Dollar accounts we place the funds in either an RBS client account or a Citadele account for our Latvia account holders. The client accounts described above hold all funds for the e-money accounts. The Contis system segregates the funds into individual e-money accounts and master client accounts. The funds held in the client accounts are reconciled on a daily basis against the Contis account records.
This process fulfils our regulatory obligations to safeguard funds, however, Contis has decided to further protect these funds by placing them under a deed of trust, a copy of which is available on request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions