ENROL - Supporting you and your staff.
Do you need to set up a Workplace Pension?
- New Pension Rules require every business, every employer, to check to see if they need to set up a workplace pension for their staff.
- You need to assess staff eligibility at every pay period.
- It can be complicated stuff and you don't want to make the wrong decision.
- If you employ anyone you might be required to offer a Workplace Pension.
- If you have PAYE duties, then you have to act.
- Even if you do not think you are a business - maybe you simply have your own PA.
- It's always best to check.
- If you get it wrong you could be fined!
- ENROL makes life easier for our Members (Businesses and Individuals).
- We will help you to understand the requirements of TPR (the Pensions Regulator).
- We will ensure compliance with TPR at all times.
- We will manage all communications with employees.
- We will project manage the whole process.
- You can use your own payroll solution or we can set one up for you.
- You can use any approved Pension provider or we can set one up for you.
- Added value for you and your staff.
What's in it for me?
- Staying compliant. Security in knowing you are meeting all the regulations.
- Simple systems and processes, fair charges, minimal additional workload.
- Happy staff = increased productivity.
What will it cost?
- The initial assessment and report is FREE
- All recommendations and associated costs will be detailed in the report.
- There is a fixed £100 fee to discharge duties for Director only limited companies.
- There will be a initial set up fee to provide an ENROL Scheme (1 - 6 above) for your staff.
- There is a registration fee when your Scheme (7 above) goes live with TPR.
- ENROL can also provide all ongoing administration for a small monthly fee.
Can you manage your own scheme?
- ENROL can provide as much or as little help as you require.
How to Apply
This is a Business Member benefit. Simply click on the "Apply" button opposite, fill in your Membership details and ENROL will contact you to carry out an assessment. If you are not yet a Business Member you will be redirected to JOIN.
If you are an Individual Member and an "Employee" interested in ENROL please talk to your Employer and ask them to JOIN.